Facebook Live | COVID-19 Council for Animal Health
The webinar is now available for on-demand viewing!
The webinar:“Cats, Dogs, and COVID-19, Oh My! An Update from the COVID-19 Council: What We Know, What’s Changing, and What to Keep an Eye On”
- Trupanion’s own chief veterinary officer Steve Weinrauch, BVMS, MRCVS
- Carrie Jurney, DVM, DACVIM (Neuro), CCFP
- Professor J. Scott Weese, DVM, DVSc, DACVIM
- Professor Michael Lappin, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (SAIM)
What you’ll learn:
- The latest information about COVID-19 and pets
- The clinical signs of COVID-19 in cats and dogs
- What’s different with the new variants
- The risk of transmission in dogs and cats
- What the vaccine means for pets
- Practical tips for protecting pet parents and pets
The webinar streamed live on April 8th at 4pm/7pm ET and included a Q&A. The recording is available for on-demand viewing at the link below.